10 Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online
One of these 10 legitimate ways to make money online is sure to catch your interest and remember this is just the beginning of what you could do online. You are limited only by your own e-preneur ideas.
1. Play Games – make money playing online games like Second Life or Farm Gold. You can make virtual money and exchange it for real money.
2. Design & Build Websites – If you like designing websites, why not make money doing it. You can design sites and you can even set up a hosting plan so you are actually hosting their site, creating a residual income.
3. Flip Domains -It’s the equivalent of house real estate, but it involves domains. Build a website, work on it until its stable, and once it’s making some coin and ranking well, you flip it. People like websites that they can just step in and go. Every day websites are sold by the hundreds on websites like Flippa.com.
4. Designing Logos – Most websites want a logo for their site and since every day thousands of blogs and websites come to life, you can see where there is an opportunity to make money if you are good at designing logos. There are tons of free software packages available for you to design in.
5. Craigslist – Is one of the most visited sites online and therefore there are all kinds of opportunities. Look for free items in the free section and then turn around and sell them for a profit.
6. Sell on eBay – Everyone can sell on eBay and you are likely already somewhat familiar with it. It’s a great place to start an online business if you have the right product to offer.
7. Paid Searches – There are way more search engines than Google or Yahoo and you can actually create your own search engine that fits a specific niche. Then you can sell advertising and place ads to make money.
8. Product Reviews – Setup your own blog or website and begin reviewing products. Website owners will you to post a review of their website on your website. It helps get the word out and you make money. You can also be an affiliate for certain products and make money that way as well.
9. Design T-shirts – If you love to create cool designs or you are always coming up with catchy phrases then you’ll be great at designing and selling t-shirts and other custom products. Sites like CafePress offer you an easy way to market your products and there are also crowdfunding sites that offer you a great way to sell your products and not invest any money.
10. Create Digital Scrapbooking Templates – There are huge numbers of people that scrapbook and they pay dearly for templates they like so if you can make different kinds of templates that are easy to use, you’ll build a strong following and make money.